Sunday, February 20, 2011

2-14-11 Audio Tool Response

       Being that I have worked with audio tools before and have gained a large amount of experience with them from my 3 1/2 years with the universities college station 91.7fm The Moose, I feel very comfortable in my abilities with audio and voice recording.

      I feel my biggest challenge will be effectively relaying my story to make it clear by just hearing words. I am thinking through the most emotionally evasive ways of telling my story through audio so that people can truly feel the message, not just hear it like a commercial and forget it before it really starts.

     My story has changed point of views for each medium, this being no different. I am thinking to have my point of view come from the effected child. I believe this will bring the most emotion and really pull the listeners in.

    Benefits will be that, a very important message will be heard through the voice of a "child" and it is a message that needs to be heard. Hearing a tragic story from a small ones voice causes immediate reaction, which is my goal. So I am excited for the project and its challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment