my personal reviews, comments, opinions and stories on selected readings and information for a multimedia class taught by Dr.Gouge.
Sunday, February 20, 2011
huffpost, search engine scams and what I think.
Know that this occurs makes everything more clear for me now. I can now say I understand how when I search for one thing, a billion seemingly unrelated sites pop up. This is my test to see what will occur in my search, using labels such as multimediam search engine scams and more for my keywords. I feel that this isnt something that should be illegal, since this could potentially lead me to a site I would have never heard of or searched for, and may in the end really like it. I would just suggest some guidelines or a few rules on the idea so that this search scam does not ruin the wonderful convenience of search engines.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was not able to find my own post, but I did see the large quantity of unrelated huffpost topics fly in my screen.
ReplyDelete